Partial Hospitalization Program
PHP Addiction Treatment
Partial Hospitalization Program
PHP ADDICTION TREATMENT
Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
PHP Addiction Treatment is a substance abuse level of care designed to replace the traditional residential addiction treatment model.
PHP Addiction Treatment Program Overview
This PHP Addiction Treatment program is a great option after the completion of a medical detox, when the individual has achieved a degree of stability. In GateHouse’s PHP, clients spend six hours per day, six days a week in a mixture of group and individual counseling sessions. After a full day of therapy, clients are transported to our beautiful, spacious residences with 24-hour staff supervision.
- We provide opportunities to help communication skills and participate in social interactions.
- We help clients develop a plan to find employment and learn to manage time between recovery and employment searches.
- Our addiction treatment therapy provides continued structure and discipline during clinical programs.
- Clients receive peer support in group sessions.
- We help clients address family relationships, in individual and group settings, helping to mend and rebuild connections.
- We provide continued 12-step program immersion with Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous, encouraging clients to meet with a sponsor and experience different recovery fellowships.
GateHouse’s PHP Addiction Treatment Components
Individual sessions give clients the opportunity to have private therapy with a master’s level clinician. Clients are free to discuss all aspects of their treatment, including issues they may be uncomfortable sharing in a group setting.
Clients attend multiple groups each day sharing stories and learning from the experiences of others. Led by qualified therapists, clients also learn life skills that are essential to their long-term recovery goals.
GateHouse supports the client and their family through every step of the recovery process. Therapists conduct client/family sessions at the facility or via phone/Skype. This cutting-edge and successful program is free of charge to all GateHouse clients and families.
If a client in our program has been prescribed medication(s), he/she will be educated on the medication(s) and a staff member will oversee all dispensing of the medications.
Accessible to clients 1-2 times/week for 30-minute sessions, the Biofeedback bed is a form of guided meditation and has therapeutic value for clients. Individuals use the sessions to help deal with issues like anxiety, PTSD and regulating emotions.
Clients have safe housing with structured living conditions, including transportation to and from the center. At the IOP level, there is round-the-clock staff supervision. Living at GateHouse residences allow clients to learn self-care and responsibility.
Ready to Make a Change?
Admissions Is as Easy as 1-2-3
The first step is your decision to call. Our team will listen, evaluate and make every effort to assist you.
Next, we will evaluate your situation, gather medical information, and discuss payment options.
At the conclusion of your call, we will provide you with a clear plan of action and admission date.