Outpatient Program (OP)
OP at GateHouse Treatment serves as a strong and consistent guide as our clients begin to further integrate into society.
OP Program Overview
- We reinforce accountability which helps to maintain long-term recovery.
- We have evening scheduling allowing clients to maintain employment.
- We provide case management services, including help with legal/medical issues and managing finances.
- Clients are scheduled for regular appointments with the medical team to address medication/health care issues.
- We provide individual therapy, group therapy and relapse prevention education with master’s-level clinicians.
GateHouse’s OP Components
Clients attend multiple groups each day, sharing stories and learning from the experiences of others. Led by qualified therapists, clients also learn life skills that are essential to their long-term recovery goals after their PHP addiction treatment.
Ready to Make a Change?
Admission is as Easy as 1-2-3