Partial Hospitalization Program
PHP ADDICTION TREATMENT
Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
PHP Treatment is a substance abuse treatment level of care designed to replace the traditional residential treatment model. PHP is the option for many who need more structure than our Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) or Outpatient Program (OP) provides.
PHP Addiction Treatment Program Overview
This PHP Treatment program is a great option after the completion of a medical detox, when the individual has achieved a degree of stability but is not ready for outpatient treatment. In GateHouse’s treatment facilities, clients spend six hours per day, six days a week, in a mixture of group and individual counseling sessions. After a full day of therapy, clients are transported to our beautiful, spacious residences with 24-hour staff supervision.
- We provide opportunities to help communication skills and participate in social interactions.
- We help clients develop a plan to find employment and learn to manage time between recovery and employment searches.
- Our PHP addiction treatment therapy provides continued structure and discipline during clinical programs
- Clients receive peer support in group sessions.
- We help clients address family relationships, in individual and group settings, helping to mend and rebuild connections.
- We provide continued 12-step program immersion with Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous, encouraging clients to meet with a sponsor and experience different recovery fellowships.
GateHouse’s PHP Addiction Treatment Components
Individual sessions give clients the opportunity to have private therapy with a master’s level clinician. Clients are free to discuss all aspects of their PHP treatment, including issues like mental health that they may be uncomfortable sharing in a group setting.
Clients attend multiple groups each day, sharing stories and learning from the experiences of others. Led by qualified therapists, clients also learn life skills that are essential to their long-term recovery goals after their PHP addiction treatment.
GateHouse supports the client and their family through every step of the recovery process in PHP treatment. Therapists conduct client/family sessions at the facility or via phone/Skype. This cutting-edge and successful program is free of charge to all GateHouse clients and families.
If a client in PHP treatment program has been prescribed medication(s), he/she will be educated on the medication(s), and a staff member will oversee all dispensing of the medications.
Accessible to clients 1-2 times/week for 30-minute sessions, the Biofeedback bed is a form of guided meditation and has therapeutic value for clients in PHP treatment program. Individuals use the sessions to help deal with issues like anxiety, PTSD and regulating emotions.
Clients have safe housing with structured sober-living conditions, including transportation to and from the center. In the PHP Treatment level, our residential program provides round-the-clock staff supervision. Living at GateHouse residences during PHP addiction treatment allows clients to learn self-care and responsibility.
Ready to Make a Change?
Admission is as Easy as 1-2-3