Intensive Outpatient Program
Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
IOP is a substance abuse/mental health level of care designed to transition the client from Residential or PHP treatment back into the the community.
IOP Program Overview
- We provide opportunities to help communication skills and participate in social interactions.
- We educate clients on how to manage their recovery and work schedules.
- Our therapy introduces structure and discipline.
- Clients receive peer support in group sessions.
- We continue to advance individual recovery and healthy living.
- We provide new information, life skills, and guidance on practicing new behaviors from group leaders.
GateHouse’s IOP Components
Clients attend multiple groups each day, sharing stories and learning from the experiences of others. Led by qualified therapists, clients also learn life skills that are essential to their long-term recovery goals after their PHP addiction treatment.
Ready to Make a Change?
Admission is as Easy as 1-2-3